About me

 


Hi!   Every time that I come in tired from work, I take a guitar and the exhaustion passes in a moment. Music is my socket. Over time, I must understand jazz music. I realized it is totally different - so cool, interesting, and deep. The idol for me personally is Irish musician and director Bob Geldof, that created an incredible charity project. Initially it was known as Live Aid - with the exact same concert at the Wembley Arena at which Queen played - it was shown at Bohemian Rhapsody. And then he did Live Eight, concerts in eight towns. He persuaded world celebrities to participate at no cost, raised hundreds of thousands of individuals and fantastic funds for Africa. All of this was happening simultaneously in parks and stadiums of cities on different continents just incredible from an organizational perspective.

 My name is Thomas, I am 25 years old and I work as a technical assistance professional for https://bestreviewstips.co.uk/ . A year ago I graduated in a technical university with a diploma in computer media, and I don't have any plans to begin a family in the upcoming few years. Now all my attempts and care are focused on self-development and growth in a professional leadership.

 In my job I enjoy most of such moments as communicating with individuals from different countries and cultures, solving technical issues of different complexity. The feeling once I have resolved a difficult, initially, unsolvable problem is inexpressible. When working in this situation, experience is obtained quite quickly.Moreover, if initially this encounter concerns the solution of problems, then at dawn phases it goes to the automation of this solution of those problems and leads to professional development, which can be enriched with many low-level, basic trifles, which may be helpful when you need to career.